How to install game mod on your device
1) Find “Security” menu in the settings of your smartphone and tap “Device administration”. Put a tick against “Unknown sources”. This is how you allow to install applications not only from Play Market.
2) Download the .apk file from our site and move it to the SD card of your device.
3) Find this file using file manager of your phone/tablet and tap it.
4) In the new window tap “Install” and follow the recomendations of the app. Some applications may require access to your smartphone functions like internet connection or access to your facebook page if the application has to deal with them to run properly.
5) Most applications require cache besides simple installation. Cache is additional file pack, which usually goes with the .apk file and is essential for app function. Cache size can reach several GB, especially in case if you are installing the game.
6) If the app you are going to install requires cache, you should unzip the folder with .obb file into a directory SD/Android/obb. If you are trying to install a game from Gameloft company, the directory will be SD/gameloft/games/. If you’ve decompressed cache into a wrong directory, the app will run, but will require to download additional files.